City Carrycot Supreme for the baby
Reversible seat unit
Light and compact
Why choose City Cross?
• lightweight compact aluminium chassis for comfort and strength
• leatherette colours feature an ultra light-weight chrome steel chassis
• includes stormcover plus sunshade and mosquito net
• super-light, sporty wheels
• suitable from birth with City Carrycot Supreme, Quadrolift or Babylift
• tested according to EN1888:2012
From 6 months - 3 years
Suitable from birth with the addition of the City Carrycot Supreme, Quadrolift or Babylift accessory
Weight and measurement
Chassis weight: 6.5 kg
Wheels weight: 2.2 kg
Seat unit weight: 5.9 kg*
Total weight with City Carrycot Supreme: 12.9 kg*
Outer measurements folded: 89 x 60 x 47 cm
(Incl. wheels, length x width x height)
* Leatherette prams are slightly heavier as they are made out of more expensive and heavier fabrics.
The City Cross has been a great success since its launch together with the City Carrycot Supreme. Many parents appreciate its compact size and lightweight chassis. With the addition of new superlight, sporty wheels, the pram now only weighs 12.9 kg with the City Carrycot Supreme. It has a lightweight painted aluminium chassis combining low weight with comfort, strength and safety. Leatherette colours are supplied on a very exclusive ultra-lightweight chrome steel chassis.
The seat unit is reversible and the stroller can be used from birth with the addition of the City Carrycot Supreme. It can be used as a travel system if you buy an adaptor and Emmaljunga's First Class0+Base car seat.
Click on the picture to enlarge the image: