For twins, sisters and brothers
If a little brother or sister arrives, you can buy a Double Monkey chassis and attach your carrycot and seat unit.
Reversible seat unit
When your child gets older, it\\\\\\\'s time to attach the seat unit.
Monkey Carrycot for the baby
For the first 6 months, a Monkey and a carrycot are sufficient. Of course you can use Double Monkey with two carrycots.
Why choose Monkey/Double Monkey?
• extremely small and light pram
• offers a very flexible design
• five parts available: : Monkey pushchair, single chassis, double chassis, carrycot and seat unit
• can be combined as required to make a single or sibling/twin pram
From 6 months - 3 years
From newborn with Monkey Carrycot
Weight and measurement
Monkey / Double Monkey
Chassis weight: 6,4 kg / 9,5 kg
Wheels weight: 1 kg / 1,1 kg
Seat unit weight: 3,6 kg
Carrycot weight: 4 kg
Outer measurements folded:
85x53x46 cm / 93x79x55 cm
(Incl. wheels, length x width x height)
Monkey is our small city stroller that gives you all combinations from a single pram to a sibling pram depending on how many children you have. Because you can purchase Monkey as a pushchair or a separate chassis, seat unit and carrycot, you can combine the parts into a single or double pram exactly as you need it. And if a little brother or sister arrives, you don't have to purchase a whole sibling pram but simply complement your Monkey with a Double Monkey chassis; you already have the rest.
1. For the first 6 months,
a Monkey and a carrycot are sufficient.
2. When your child gets older,
it's time to attach the seat unit.
3. If a little brother or sister arrives,
you can buy a Double Monkey chassis and attach your carrycot and seat unit.
4. Of course you can use Double Monkey with two carrycots.
5. And you can also attach two seat units to Double Monkey. The seat units are reversible so you can choose in which direction the children will face.
6. When the oldest child doesn't want to sit in the pram any longer, you can use the single Monkey chassis again.